PLEASE PLACE YOUR CARTS CORRECTLY
Our Residential Services
At Little Dumpsters your solid waste program should be just that: YOURS! Don't let the big guys tell you what you can and can't put at the curb, when you can and can't put it at the curb, or what container you have to put it in. With our numerous garbage collection options, build a program that fits your exact needs. Our residential services include:
- Curbside Service: Standard Collection of residential waste placed curbside in resident-owned cans and/or bags.
- Toter (Cart) service: Collection of residential waste placed curbside using Little Dumpsters-provided carts(Toters).
- Walk Up Service: Collection of residential waste placed near the garage or side-yard gate. (Select Subdivisions Only).
- Bulk item pickups.
Residential Collection Guidelines
- Have waste ready for collection no later than 7:00am
- Waste must be placed in personal containers between 20 and 95 gallons or bags. ALL TRASH MUST BE BAGGED.
- Cans or bags cannot exceed 50 pounds.
- Place grass clippings in cans or bags under 50 pounds.
- Branches should be placed in CLEAR, INDIVIDUAL piles measuring no larger than 3' X 3' X 3', or tied and bundled. Limit three bundles per service day.
If you have a larger than usual amount of household waste, bulk waste, or yard waste, we can provide you with a quote for disposal or direct you to resources that can properly assist your disposal needs.
Items Not Accepted for Regular Collection
The following items can be collected for a negotiated price. Please contact Little Dumpsters to have a representative provide you a quote for collection services. These Items are NOT ALLOWED with your curbside service and will not be picked up.
The following items should NEVER be included in your curbside trash materials. These items are restricted at the landfill and if they are in your trash receptacles, your trash will not be picked up.